Release Date: 01/11/18
- New Shipping Log sub-tab is available in the Carriers module to record activity with shipping service integrations.
- A new field was added to cartons, called "Declared Value." The purpose of this field is for shipping integrations when an estimate of the carton's value is required for insurance purposes.
- The list view of the Inventory Activity sub-tab has been modified to hide the Running Total column when using column filters to prevent display of filtered totals.
- Alias parts display the part image of the parent part, if no alternative image is provided.
- Pricing Rules
- Pricing rule conditions may now be edited.
- Updates are being made to reports to prepare for use of multi-currency.
- Sales Order Margins Report now includes a Source filter.
- Sales Orders
- Sales Order Module sub-tabs have been reorganized. The Ledger, Notifications and Documents tabs have been moved to the new "+" dropdown menu.
- Issued Sales Orders with an active payment can now be voided, provided the Auto-Credit Customer Payment Balance Upon Order Completion setting is enabled.
- Users may now associate a color to a site which will change the color of the Navigation Bar when they are at that site. (Not supported in IE)
- Use Orders
- The use order audit trail now displays information for item check-ins.
- Work Orders
- The Work Orders Module now includes a Ledger sub-tab to display ledger records associated to the specific work order selected.
- Trash Can list in Sales Orders Module now includes the customer name, and in the Cycle Count Module now includes the site name.
- New file extensions added for compatibility with SolidWorks drafting: sldprt, sldasm, slddrw, stp, and dxf.
- Close short/void actions may be undone on issued orders.
- Standardization of profile page titles to prevent clicking unless the record name takes you to a page that does not have its own separate tab.
- Users may now hit "Enter" on their keyboard when prompted to confirm many actions in LOCATE. This often occurs when a user attempts to delete a line item or record. (Not supported in IE)
- NEW Recent Activity List will display records in LOCATE which were recently viewed for easy access.
- NEW Support added for Multi-Currency functionality:
- Currency Module has been added in the Setup menu.
- Global setting to turn on/off multi-currency functionality has been added.
- Changes to purchase orders, reports, reconcile module, return orders, ledger, chart of accounts, vendor pricing and pricing rules, to support multi-currency.
- Support for appropriate account mappings for A/R and A/P.
- Users unable to remove report attachment from emails in LOCATE.
- Newly created SPS service integrations were auto-activating before completing setup.
- Users were able to edit the unit cost of a bill of material.
- A bug was causing duplicated child lines to appear on a Reconcile when the parent line was expanded more than once.
- Sale-type Sales Order lines linked with Purchase Orders were not calculating final margins if the Purchase Order had not been fulfilled
Hot fixes are quick updates made to production outside of the normal release schedule.
1/12/18 Version 1.5.1
- The vendor order tab will now display totals in the vendor's currency.
- An issue was resolved that was clearing custom field values from objects.