- Sales | Purchasing | Stock | Operations | Accounting | Reports | Setup | Settings
- Attribute Sets | Carriers | Carton Types | Countries | Currency | Custom Lists | Database Users | Discounts | Email Accounts & Log | Email Templates | Fees | FOB Points | Imports | Payment Methods | Payment Terms | Pricing Rules | Printers | Salespeople | Services | Shipping Terms | Sites | Units of Measure | Use Cases | Users
Use cases are designed to identify reasons for creation and issuance of a use order. Use cases may be mapped to specific accounts in the chart of accounts.
Use cases may be sorted on Name, Created Date and Last Modified date by clicking the filter heading. You may filter for use cases that match specific criteria by typing a value in the text field or selecting an option from the drop-down list. Clicking the Clear Filters button will clear your search. Any filters that are applied in list view will carry over to the List Navigator on the profile page.
- Quick Action
- Delete Use Order - Remove the use order record from the list view and archive the record in LOCATE. This action cannot be undone from the list view.
Clicking on a specific use case record takes you to the profile page for that use case.
Use Case Profile Page
The name of the use case will be the main sub-tab.
- The name of the use case will be displayed here and may be edited at any time.
- Use cases may be mapped to specific accounts in the chart of accounts on the Account Mappings sub-tab.
- Delete Use Case - Removes the use case from the list view and archives the record in LOCATE. This action cannot be undone in the list view.
Create Use Case
- Navigate to the Setup menu and select Use Cases.
- Click New Use Case in the upper left corner.
- Enter the name of the use case.
- Click Save.
- If you are creating multiple use cases, click Save and New to save the current record and be redirected to a fresh create screen.
Manage Account Mapping
- Navigate to the use case.
- Click onto the Account Map sub-tab.
- Click Edit next to the Inventory Consumption Account.
- Choose the account from your chart of accounts to which you would like to record consumption transactions for this use case.
- Click Save.
Delete Use Case
Use cases may be deleted from the list view under the Quick Action Menu, or:
- Navigate to the use case you would like to delete.
- Click Actions, and select Delete Use Case.
- When prompted, click Yes.