- Sales | Purchasing | Stock | Operations | Accounting | Reports | Setup | Settings
The Putaway module allows you to view all items that meet the following criteria:
- Currently in a location that has been flagged for putaway, or
- Currently in a picking location and is not tied to an order. This usually occurs when an order has been unissued or deleted.
- Putaway items may be sorted on Part Number, Part Name, Putaway Quantity, Site, Site Quantities, Current Location and Default Location by clicking the filter heading. You may filter for items that match specific criteria by typing a value in the text field or selecting an option from the drop-down list. Clicking the Clear Filters button will clear your search.
This column will indicate the current status of the item at the site the user is currently logged into. If there is more inventory allocated than is available to pick, the site quantities will be displayed in red.
If the item is allocated to open orders, a magnifying glass icon will be visible. Click the magnifying glass icon to display all of the orders to which inventory is currently allocated.
Put Items Away
Items may be put away manually or using the Quick Move feature.
- Use the header filters and sorting to find the items you would like to put away.
- Click Move.
- Enter the location to which you would like to move the items and the quantity.
- Click Move.
- Quick Move
If a default location has been set for the part at that site, the Quick Move button will be made available. This action will move the full putaway quantity to that default location.
For more information on site-specific part settings, continue here.