Mobile - Parts
- LOCATE Warehouse Mobile Application
LOCATE defines a part as an item or group of items which may be purchased, built, and/or sold. Parts may be configured to include labor and service costs.
Part Profile Page
- This section will display the main details of the part, including number, name, description, type, sale price, UPC, and UOM.
- Available For: Alias, Inventory, and Non-Inventory part types.
- Here you may view the sites and locations in which the inventory currently resides, as well as the quantities. Note that alias parts display the inventory values and locations of the parent part. For more information about inventory quantities, continue here.
- Tapping on the expand button next to On Hand allows you to view location-level inventory