These parts allow you to include the labor costs into the overall cost of a part and may be mapped to specific transactional accounts in your accounting software. Ex: including the cost of labor to assemble a configurable part.
Create Labor Part
- Navigate to the Parts Module and click New (+) Part.
- Part Type - Select Labor from the drop-down menu.
- Number - Enter a part number, or leave blank to auto-generate.
- Name - Enter the name of the part.
- Description - This is optional.
- Custom Fields - The available custom fields will be unique to your setup. For more information about custom fields in LOCATE, continue here.
- Click Save.
- If you are creating multiple new parts, click Save and New to be redirected to a fresh part create screen.