Capital Equipment Part
These are parts which are purchased, used internally, and never sold or consumed. Capital Equipment parts are typically a long-term asset to the company. Ex: company truck, forklift, etc.
Create Capital Equipment Part
- Navigate to the Parts Module and click New (+) Part.
- Part Type - Select Capital Equipment from the drop-down menu.
- Number - Enter a part number, or leave blank to auto-generate.
- Name - Enter the name of the part.
- Description - This is optional.
- Stocking UOM - Select the appropriate unit of measure for this part. For more information about managing units of measure, continue here.
- Custom Fields - The available custom fields will be unique to your setup. For more information about custom fields in LOCATE, continue here.
- Click Save.
- If you are creating multiple new parts, click Save and New to be redirected to a fresh part create screen.